ECCENTRICK

3:34 PM 0 comments

This year's theme was very interesting and whack. A lot of artwork just made me jump, it made me jump because I never imagined something like that and some were scary- horror like. The train artwork that the grade 10's made was really nice. Some of them were extremely well done. The thing that struck my interest was the strobe lights artwork. It was the most eccentrick thing I've seen in the whole gallery.

Unforunately I wasn't able to watch any films, because the line was too long and I was frustrated and felt claustrophobic. Everyone was pushing, budding, breathing on me, touching where they shouldn't touch, it was total chaos. I decided not to watch anymore, but I really wanted to watch something. I was however able to watch all of the grade 10's videos. I thought that they were humorous and i quite enjoyed it.

The artwork in all departments was very shiny and was eye catching. The plates in design were beautiful and I wish I could take some home. I actually had a dream about them, I dreamed that with my touch all of the plates broke in the same time. I had to go to design the next day just to make sure they were safe.

Overall this year's theme really defined ECCENTRICK. It was whack, all over the place and plain off centre. It was an amazing show.

(0) Comments